HOW TO MEASURE
- CHEST: Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
The Taylor short features a belted waist with two front cargo pockets at a 5 1/4 inseam.
- Standard Stretch Waist
- 5.25 in. Inseam
- Composition: Polyester 85% / Polyurethane 15%
- UPF 50+
Please contact to JDX Sales Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office phone: 562-921-5300