HOW TO MEASURE
- CHEST: Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- Short Sleeve
3 EZ Snap Placket
- Logo: JDX Tag on Back Collar
- Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry Finish
Polyester 91% Polyurethane 9%
- UPF 50+
Please contact to JDX Sales Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office phone: 562-921-5300