HOW TO MEASURE
- CHEST: Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
The Catherine features all-in-one skort and leggings with a spandex waist and mesh panels at the back of each knee for added breathability.
- Standard Stretch Waist
- Composition: Polyester 85% / Polyurethane 15%
- UPF 50+