HOW TO MEASURE
- CHEST: Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
The Christy features a belted waist with accented closure and front and back pockets in an 11-inch inseam.
- Standard Stretch Waist
- 11 in. Inseam
- Composition: Polyester 88% Polyurethane 12%; Polyester 85% Polyurethane 15%
- UPF 50+
Please contact to JDX Sales Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office phone: 562-921-5300