HOW TO MEASURE
- CHEST: Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
The Emily offers our lightweight ribbed fabrication in a sleeveless top with front scalloped hem. The mandarin collar showcases a fun mesh triangle on the back yoke.
5 EZ Snap Placket
- Standard Collar
- Logo: X on Left Chest
- Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry Finish
Nylon 88% Spandex 12%
- UPF 50+
Please contact to JDX Sales Team
- Email: email@example.com
- Office phone: 562-921-5300