HOW TO MEASURE
- CHEST: Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
The Nolan is a short sleeve high mock turtleneck with a diagonal front stripe and full mesh back for breathability.
- Short Sleeve
- No Placket
- High Mock Neck
- Logo: X on Right Upper Chest
- Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry Finish
- Polyester 92% Polyurethane 8%; Polyester 88% Polyurethane 12%
- UPF 50+
Please contact to JDX Sales Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office phone: 562-921-5300