HOW TO MEASURE
- CHEST: Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
The Pamela offers a honeycomb fabrication with shoulder stripe and piping.
- Short Sleeve
4 Button Placket
- Standard Collar
- Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry Finish
- Polyester 78% Polyurethane 22%; Polyester 83% Polyurethane 17%
Please contact to JDX Sales Team
- Email: email@example.com
- Office phone: 562-921-5300