Men's Vertical Stitch Polo
HOW TO MEASURE
- CHEST: Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
This is a basic colored polo shirt with a solid-colored stripe pattern. It is active, casual, and can be styled in a variety of ways.
JDX performance garments are designed for style but built for action. The ease-of-care, gentleman's cut, stretch materials, and elegant patterns assure this collection will carry you from the boardroom to the clubhouse, from day to night, for seasons to come.
- REGULAR FIT
- Short Sleeve
- Button-Down Self-Collar
- Vertical Stitch Pattern
- Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry Finish
Nylon 88% / Polyurethane 12%